Friday 22 February 2013

Rescue Stories

New brief given to me today. I am in a group with two others (alan and callum) we have been given a short clip of sound of a man recalling a story of him being hit by a freak wave and storm. The group is very open to any style of animation at the moment.

My group talked today and decided to go away for a few days do some mood boards, start doing some concept designs, character designs etc. We all agreed that we don't want this animation to be "obvious" so when doing some initial designs I will keep this in mind. I am going to think away from just simply re-telling his story visually.

Tonight I spent sometime looking at illustrators for inspiration. I made a few mood boards and did a few swatch tests with them for future reference when deciding on mood and feel of the animation.





No comments:

Post a Comment