Monday 2 June 2014

projection mapping with "twisted vision"

As I am planning to make my 3rd yr project a projection mapping piece I need to learn more about how to actually do it. So I approached Emma walsh in 3rd yr who works with a collective called 'twisted vision' who do projections for audio visual, vjing and projection mapping. The week I talked to her the were doing a advertisement on a local bar for an event night. Emma gave me the building details and style (police so simple black and white checks) and then I just had to do a simple animation on after effects. Later that night I got to meet emma and her team and see how they set up the projector using software. It was extremely usefull and I will will be working with them this week to do the visuals for the universities 'garden party.'



No comments:

Post a Comment